Abstracts submission opens: February 1, 2015.
Abstract submission closes: May 30, 2015. The abstract submission is now closed.
Answers: From June 15 to June 25, 2015.
Late submissions: Late abstracts submissions may be accepted until June 15, 2015.
*Answers: June 30, 2015. Be aware that abstracts in late submission may be considered for poster presentation only.
- All abstracts should be submitted using the online form: Abstract submission is now closed.
We will accept a limited number of abstracts for oral presentation. The number of posters that will be accepted depends on demand and available space.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the meeting registration fees, (Undergraduate Students: 75, Graduate Students: 100, Others: 150).
All abstracts will be submitted via the Meeting website and will be considered equally. When submitting your abstract please indicate the theme that best suits your research.
Abstract submission closes on May 30, 2015.
- Primary language will be English, but we will accept Abstracts in Spanish too.
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
Abstract title is restricted to 12 words.
Notification of acceptance (talk or poster) will be sent to the submitting author by mid of June 2015.
All participants will have to register individually for the congress.
You will be sent an acknowledgement via email to confirm that your abstract has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within five working days of your submission, please contact us to: email@example.com
The following information must be included in the abstract:
- Introduction / Theoretical basis of work
- Purpose and / or working hypothesis,
- Main methods,
- Major findings,
- Important conclusions.
*All works need to be related to Biodiversity and ConservationBiodiversity
- Climate change
- Tropical Ecology
- DNA Barcoding
- NGOs, biodiversity and conservation
- Biotechnology and genetics resources
- Next generation Sequencing
- Environmental studies
- Environmental legislation