October 15 – 18, 2015.
Simultaneous translation English-Spanish-English will be provided for ALMOST ALL SESSIONS.
Lima Chamber of Commerce. Jesus Maria, Lima, Peru.
Access to plenary lectures, symposia, oral presentations and poster sessions. Coffee breaks. Copy of the final program and abstract book. Welcome reception. Conference materials.
Plenary talk: From 30 to 45 minutes.
Symposium: It Varies according to each Symposium (each symposium will include no more than eight presentations).
Oral Session: 15 minutes.
Questions and Answers: 5 minutes.
The meeting organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own insurance.
Participants are requested to check with the Peruvian consulate in their home country. In general, citizens of the countries in the listed below do NOT have to apply for a visa at an embassy or consulate before entering Peru:
- North America: Citizens of the United States, Canada and Mexico
- Central America: Citizens of most Central American countries (exception Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic)
- South America: Citizens of all South American countries
- Europe: Citizens of all countries within the European Union and Switzerland
- Africa: Citizens of South Africa
- Asia: Citizens of Brunei, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand
- Oceania: Citizens of Australia and New Zealand
Abstract submission is now closed. We encourage you to submit late abstracts related to the topics of the congress before midnight on June 15, 2015. Be aware that late abstracts may only be presented as posters.
Lima's weather and climate it's usually described as mild and warm throughout the year without noteworthy rain. The average temperatures range from 11°C/54°F to 18°C/64°F (low) and 24°C/75°F to 28°C/82°F (high). Relative humidity is very high, and produces quickly passing morning fogs from December to April and persistent low clouds and mist from May to November. Sunny, moist and warm summers (December - April) are followed by cloudy, damp and cool winters (May - November). Temperatures in winter reach around 17°C/62°F by day and 11°C/52°F by night.